INTRODUCTIONThis option used in particular circumstances, allows the coach to obtain its accreditation by working at home under the supervision and advised of a Learning Facilitator.
TARGET GROUPThe home study course is designed to provide an alternative training and evaluation method for active coaches who could not, otherwise, continue their training.
Any request to register for Home study course must be addressed to SPORTSQUÉBEC. Reasons given by coaches to justify this option are usually distance from the location where courses are held, the lack of course availability in their area, or lack of time during the weekends.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTSTo register for this workshop, the coach must:
The coach’s request must be approved by SPORTSQUÉBEC.
REGISTRATION FEESRegistration fees for this workshop are 175$ for Part A and Part B. Each individual module are 75$ (Competition-Introduction)
TIME LIMITThe coach has a period of two (2) months to complete the Home Study course. However, in special circumstances, the coach may ask for an extension. The length of the extension is subject to agreement with SPORTSQUÉBEC. The request can be made by phone at (514) 252-3114 ext. 3722 or by writing by email at email@example.com outlining the reasons for the request and the time needed.
1. The coach completes theregistration and makes the payment:ENTRY FORM
2. Once the request is accepted, SPORTSQUÉBEC sends to the coach by mail :
3. The coach has to return his Coach Workbook to SPORTSQUÉBEC by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recommend that the coach saves the documents with this model: “your name – name of the workshop-date you submit It” (example: Jonh Doe – Part A – 1dec 2013.doc).
4. The Learning Facilitator has a period of thirty (30) days to grade the Coach Workbook and return it to SPORTSQUÉBEC with the result.
5. Once the Coach Workbook has been returned to SPORTSQUÉBEC, we will return it to the coach with the result letter saying either:
6. If a coach cannot satisfy the pre-requisites of the workshop after having rewritten the incomplete section(s), the Learning Facilitator will make a recommendation to SPORTSQUÉBEC as to the possibility of the coach to:
Any question? Please contact: email@example.com.